Celebrating chamber music's tradition and exploring its future.
Read our 2019-2021 Activity Report
New Chamber Music
Chamber Music is—by its nature—flexible, intimate, and collaborative.
What We Do
- Commission and create new works and projects, working in collaboration with artists.
- Work with Scottish-based musicians to support their creativity and well-being, and help them develop sustainable careers creating and performing chamber music.
- Support and develop the network of local volunteer-run music organisations across Scotland to provide high quality live music, particularly to audiences in more rural areas.
- Reach communities across Scotland to deliver creative experiences to those with limited access to the arts.
- Creatively explore Scotland and its relationship with its landscape, people, and natural resources, including sustainability and helping to protect the wider environment.
Chamber Music Scotland is supported by Creative Scotland.
Chamber music is about intimacy—between the players, the audience, and the music.
The Chamber Music Scotland Team
Communications and Projects Officer
Board of Directors
Lisa Tennant, Chair
Digital Non-Executive and Consultant in Digital Transformation
Musician; Performance Psychology Coach
Business Development Manager, Spektrix
Musician, Chineke! Orchestra
Chair, Gatehouse Music Society
Roz De Vile
CEO, Music Masters
Composer, Guildhall School of Music and Drama
Head of Strings, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland